Monday, November 15, 2010

Article in IDG: Network & Communication

Last week I got an article published in the IDG: Network & Communication magazine (Nettverk & Kommunikasjon (NORWAY)).
I wrote about the similarities, differences, and the consequences of cloud computing and virtualization.

It was a quite interesting task, and the article started with a brief overview of the various ‘as a Service’ models. Also a short summary of what the main purpose of virtualization is, and the great benefits of virtualizing your datacenter.

I`ve received many feedbacks from co-workers, partners, and friends who have red my article. They especially liked the ending, where I mention some consequences about cloud computing and virtualization and how every job-role should look at the benefits and possibilities, instead of being insecure and scared J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats ! :)